Who can attend:
- All current High school students
- Middle School Students who attend with a parent
- Parents of Students are encouraged to come!
- All adults are welcome butmust have a current background check
Tentative Dates: June 17-24, 2022 We’ve confirmed these dates with Mission Adventures but they are still TENTATIVE and can change slightly until tickets are purchased in Feb/Mar.
Location: Ensenada, Mexico
Mission Organization: Mission Adventures Ensenada
Team Size: 10 Minimum
Transportation: Fly from Columbus to San Diego, CA - Drive by bus or van to Ensenada, MX (apx 2 hr drive)
Training and Planning Meetings: We will hold monthly meetings to plan, delegate and train our team for the coming trip. The meetings are mandatory for all attendees and will typically be during Sunday morning the listed date.
- October 17, November 14, December 12, January 16, February 13 - Ticket Deadline, March 13, April 17, May 15, June 17th - 24th Trip
- Estimated Cost - $1785
- $100 Deposit due with application (will be applied to the personal support)
- Each team member will be responsible for personally raising $600, support raising $600, and fund raising with the team for $685.
- Estimated Cost Breakdown
- $450 - Flight
- $735 - Mission Fee (housing, food, transportation)
- $600 - House Build (broken down between 20 people)
- $1785 - Total